Forum Discussion

Carmen4
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Creating New Super Fund

I am trying to creat a new super fund.   BT Super is now Mercer Super and I have a number of employees to change.   Will not allow me to select Registered Name from Drop down list or put in an ABN.. How do I create?

• Hi Carmen4 

Thanks for the update. Based on the ABN and USI that you have provided it shows that it is under VicSuper FutureSaver. The Help Article Super Funds List will allow you to locate the name of the super fund based on their ABN and USI. Also, kindly refer to screenshot attached below.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Carmen4 

Thanks for your post. When you tried to create a new super fund, is the drop down arrow greyed out? To create a new super fund, kindly refer to The Help Article 
    Set up superannuation funds as it will provide you with detailed steps on how to create a new super fund.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Carmen4
      Experienced User

I have resolved this as an emloyee has provided BT to Merger details.

But  I have an employee who's super fund is not listed the Superannuation Fund List drop down master listing.

Fund is Aware Super Pty Ltd 

ABN is 53 226 460 365

USI is 53226460365011

How do I create this one??

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Carmen4 

Thanks for the update. Based on the ABN and USI that you have provided it shows that it is under VicSuper FutureSaver. The Help Article Super Funds List will allow you to locate the name of the super fund based on their ABN and USI. Also, kindly refer to screenshot attached below.

Best regards,
        Doreen