Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Doubling up of timesheets randomly

Hi,   our payroll is 350+ employees. We import CSV files into MYOB through the Import/Export Assistant. However, when processing payroll timesheets/hours are doubled up at random. I have read throu...
    9 months ago

Hi donald_big_bird,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

I understand your frustration regarding the issue you're facing when processing payroll. Such issues can be very disruptive and have financial implications. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Generally, when the number of hours from the timesheets is doubled up, this is because of the hours entered in the employee's standard pay. In this case, can I please ask you to check the employee's standard pay in their card file (Card file >> Payroll details >> Standard pay) and see whether any hours are entered here for the relevant payroll categories? If there are, they will be automatically added to the pay in addition to the timesheet hours. To prevent this, simply zero out the hours next to the relevant payroll categories and hit OK, and that should limit the pay slip hours to timesheets only. Kindly refer to the Help article, Timesheets, for further information about this.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you need help in the future.

Cheers,

Princess