Forum Discussion

GavinVFT
Experienced User
2 years ago

Employee onboarding not showing all employees

When sending self-onboarding invites to several new employees (over 30) under the Payroll>Employees tab in the browser version of MYOB I can only see 13 employees as it won't let me scroll any further down. If I minimise the self onboarding section  I can see all the employees but I only want to see the employees I have just sent invites to.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    GavinVFT
    Experienced User

A work around is to use Ctrl - to make font smaller but when there are a lot of employees it is hard to read.

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi GavinVFT 

Thanks for your post. When you are viewing the employee invites - are you doing this on the web browser or the desktop version?

Could you reply with a screenshot of what you are seeing, so I can reproduce the error from my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

GavinVFT
        Experienced User

I am viewing on the online version under Payroll>Employees. This is the page you are taken to from desktop version when you click on pending invites under the Employee Self Onboarding button. I can't reproduce at present as most of the employees have now onboarded and dropped off the Employee Self OnBoarding Invites list at top of page above Employee listing.

I can send a screenshot of the page I am referring to if you wish via DM as the page has employee personal info.