Forum Discussion

Ivy16
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Employee payroll advice report "nothing to print"

Hi, I'm a new user of MYOB and I am doing my assessment for payroll. I got a trouble with print the " Employee Payroll Advice", it shows "nothing to print". I made the 2 weekly paid periods, the first week is from 28 Jun-5 July, the second week is 5 Jul-12 Jul. I can print the Employee Payroll advice report for the second week ( 5 Jul-12Jul) but I can not print the first week, it shows " Nothing to print". I have completed all the timesheets and do the payroll process done. Would you mind to help me please? Thanks 

• Hi Ivy16 

For reporting and recording purposes, AccountRight will use the Payment Date of the transaction, not the pay period.

So in your case, I would recommend reviewing the payroll transaction(s) and running that particular report for the Payment date of the transaction, not the period. I assume based on your other post, I would imagine you want to run that report to include 13/07/2021 which is the payment date of that transaction.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Ivy16 

For reporting and recording purposes, AccountRight will use the Payment Date of the transaction, not the pay period.

So in your case, I would recommend reviewing the payroll transaction(s) and running that particular report for the Payment date of the transaction, not the period. I assume based on your other post, I would imagine you want to run that report to include 13/07/2021 which is the payment date of that transaction.

Ivy16
      Contributing User

Hi Steven, 

That's work for my case. Thank you so much !

Ivy16
      Contributing User

Hi Steven, 

Thank you so much for replying my question. However, I am still not get your point and I can not make it through. Please check my screen capture for the details.  I am very appreciated for your kind support and help. Thank you so much!

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Ivy16 

As indicated, Payroll reports look at the payment date of the payroll transaction, not the pay period.

In your case, the Payment date of the transactions are listed as 07/06/2021 & 07/13/2021 (I assume you are using an American date format). The period you are using for the reports is 06/28/2021 - 07/05/2021. Should you wish to report on those transactions you would need to run the report to include 07/06/2021 i.e. 06/28/2021 - 07/06/2021 or just 07/06/2021 to 07/06/2021. For the other pay run, you would need to ensure that you include the 07/13/2021 date in that report period.