Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Employee pays showing nil balance

After upgrading to STP2 my pay processing is showing a nil balance when i go to pay employees.   I have to go in and put the hours in to calculate to pay. I used to show the minumum  38 hrs, which i amended. With Salary it shows nothing.  Any suggestions ? 

• Hi MECAdmin 

Thanks for your post. The hours and amounts prefilled in Process payroll>>Employee pays comes from the employee card>>Payroll details tab>>Standard pay. I'd recommend checking the employee cards>>Standard pay, if the correct values appear click on OK to resave that information then check if this prefills in Process payroll.

Let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MECAdmin 

Thanks for your post. The hours and amounts prefilled in Process payroll>>Employee pays comes from the employee card>>Payroll details tab>>Standard pay. I'd recommend checking the employee cards>>Standard pay, if the correct values appear click on OK to resave that information then check if this prefills in Process payroll.

Let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

MECAdmin
      User

Hi Tracey

Tried your sugestion of resetting the Standard pays and it worlked a treat.  Thanks for your help

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi MECAdmin 

Great to hear that worked, thanks for letting me know.

Don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.