Forum Discussion

Linda9
Contributing User
5 months ago

Employee Self On Boarding

A new employee is trying to self onboard and cannot get past the FW information statement page - which I think is new? 

It won't allow all the completed information to be submitted but the page is coming up blank and she can't move past it.

3 Replies

• Hi Linda9,

Thank you for your post.

To better assist, could you please confirm if you've already created the employee payroll details after sending the self-onboarding form?

Additionally, for further guidance on the self-onboarding form, you may find valuable information in this Help article: Employee self-onboarding.

Please let me know if you require further assistance, and I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Linda9,

I hope this message finds you well. I would just like to follow up regarding the additional information to assist with your concern. Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Linda9 ,

I hope you're doing great! Please be informed that I'll now be closing this thread since I haven't received any updates from your end. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require further assistance in the future.

Cheers,

Princess