Forum Discussion

BuildonCert
Contributing User
12 months ago

Employees Unable to view Timesheets in App & I cannot process Timesheets in MYOB Team

Hi,

We went to proces payroll and one employee could not see timesheets in there app and I was unable to process their timesheets in MYOB Team.  i deleted their timesheets and added in myself.  All other employees where fine.

As a follow up we had him delte the app from his phone and reinstall, still the same problem.

We now have two further staff members who are unable to view timesheets in the app.

I have reveiewed previous post and follow the insturctions by creating a new location.  This also hasn't worked.

Can we pleae have assistance in resolving this.

Kind regards

Chelsea

21 Replies

BuildonCert
    Contributing User

Hi,

We are still waiting feedback.  Can someone please assist us in this?

Regards

Chelsea

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, BuildonCert 

Thanks for your post, and Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. 

When you tried to process the timesheets, did you receive any error message?  Also, kindly check the steps provided below to see if everything was set up correctly.

1. Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences. The Preferences window appears.
      2. In the System tab, select the I Use Timesheets for [...] and My Week Starts on [...] preference.
      3. If you want to use timesheets to record:
        • activity slips as well as payroll information, select Time Billing and Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.
        • payroll information only, select Payroll from the I Use Timesheets for [...] list.

Please also check if the employees are hourly or salary as timesheets can be submitted for hourly employees only.  Secondly, go through Getting started with MYOB Team Help Article and ensure every step has been followed. The main thing to check would be if employees are added correctly under their managers.  

If nothing helps, delete the location and re-enter it again in the Locations tab as that has happened to resolve the issue for some users.

Lastly, kindly delete the existing timesheet and then re-enter it and try to submit it again.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

BuildonCert
        Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your beedback,  I have already done all of these suggestions, however I have done again.

We still have to employees who cannot view ther timesheets.  When I processed pay roll last week there hours were in ho[ever and error did appear (only on the 2 with issues) and then had to delete and create timesheets for them.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

Chelsea