Forum Discussion

2 months ago

End of year finalisation Superannuation

In Expenses on my Payroll Activity Report and Payroll Register reports for an employees expense is showing higher at $16371.64 but my Super Guarantee payments for this employee is showing at 7674.59.
How can I get  Payroll Activity Report and Payroll Register to reflect $7674.59?

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ATLIM

It sounds like there's a mismatch between the expenses and Super Guarantee payments for your employee on the Payroll Activity and Payroll Register reports. To align these figures correctly, you can also check the YTD verification report. If it shows the same incorrect amounts as the Payroll Activity and Register, you'll want to delve into the affected employee's card file pay history to pinpoint which month the discrepancy stems from. Also, make sure each payroll category used is correctly assigned to the appropriate ATO reporting category. This should help iron out the differences and reflect the accurate $7674.59 for Super Guarantee payments. Lastly, if there are changes made, make sure to send an update event. If you need more assistance, feel free to reach out!

Best regards,

Doreen