Forum Discussion

SharonSL
Trusted Cover User
5 days ago

Entitlement missing from payslips

It has come to my attention today that the entitlement of banked hours isn't showing on payslips. Annual and personal leave are showing.. The correct entitlement balances (annual and personal leave and banked hours) are showing in our employee card files and on our entitlement balance report so why are banked hours now missing from our payslips? I believe this is only since the start of the new financial year.

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi SharonSL ,

The pay category will only show on the payslip if it has YTD accrued. Even if there is a balance from the previous year, it will not show unless there has been an accrual this year. You can also visit this help page for more information. Setting up pay items / payroll categories

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    Earl

AnnikaL
      User

Hi Earl and SharonSL

We've just processed our first pay ofthe new year and encountered a similar issue.  We have set up our annual leave and personal leave entitlements to "Carry Remaining Entitlement Over to Next Year".  In previous years, the entitlments have carried over, but this has not happened for FY24/25.  Unlike SharonSL our reporting and card file are both not carrying over prior year balances.

SharonSL
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Earl,

Thanks for responding. Is this new? Employees have had balances at the end of every FY and I think this is the first time this has happened.