Forum Discussion

actdrc
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Annual Leave entitlement Payslip

Does MYOB AccountRight Annual Leave entitlement into payslips?

• Hi actdrc 

This error message generally means that one or more wage categories that are trying to be excluded from the entitlement aren’t set as hourly categories.

After ensuring that the entitlements' linked wage category is set to an hourly basis, not a salary basis, you will need to refresh the entitlement in the background by following the steps given below: 

1.    Take note of the percentage figure.

2.    Click Equals "hours per pay period"

3.    Click Equals % percent of gross hours

4.    Click OK.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi actdrc 

Thanks for your post. To include year-to-date amounts paid and entitlement balances (which includes any carry-over balances) on your employee pay slips, go to Setup>>Preferences>> Reports & Forms tab and select the option to Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Paycheques Stubs.

To show leave hours accrued in the pay period on pay slips, go to Payroll categories>>Entitlements tab>>open the entitlement and tick Print on Pay Advice.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

actdrc
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Tracey,

Thank you and still problem and error. See photo.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi actdrc 

This error message generally means that one or more wage categories that are trying to be excluded from the entitlement aren’t set as hourly categories.

After ensuring that the entitlements' linked wage category is set to an hourly basis, not a salary basis, you will need to refresh the entitlement in the background by following the steps given below: 

1.    Take note of the percentage figure.

2.    Click Equals "hours per pay period"

3.    Click Equals % percent of gross hours

4.    Click OK.