Forum Discussion

completebaking
Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

import employment hero and what fields to select

Hi Im trying to import my payroll from empolyment hero into my account right but not sure what fields i wont to export to add ?? ive got to select fields and im stuck 

• Hi completebaking,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Importing payroll data from Employment Hero to MYOB AccountRight involves selecting the right fields to ensure a seamless transition. In this situation, we recommend reaching out to the support team at Employment Hero. They can provide specific guidance on the fields you need to select for a successful import.

Additionally, you may visit their page to ensure the accuracy of importing data to MYOB.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi completebaking,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Importing payroll data from Employment Hero to MYOB AccountRight involves selecting the right fields to ensure a seamless transition. In this situation, we recommend reaching out to the support team at Employment Hero. They can provide specific guidance on the fields you need to select for a successful import.

Additionally, you may visit their page to ensure the accuracy of importing data to MYOB.

Please let me know how you get along and if you require further assistance. I'm here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess