Forum Discussion

Craig167
Contributing Partner
2 years ago
Solved

Import error 4077 when updating ITEM fields

I receive a 4077 error when importing ITEM fields.  I found other similar posts have been solved by running a script over the data file.    I am wanting to update price information as well, and it seems that this may also be a problem when importing.

Will the script fix these issues?  If so, how do I go about actioning the fix?

Our data file is online and the version is accountright plus AU 2022.9.0   Build 2022.9.24.7350  File Id: 4

Regards,

Craig

• Hello Craig167 

My apologies, I didn't realise that your email address was linked to 2 serial numbers so when I looked initially I saw that the file ID 4 was a local one. 

I have run the script over the file now which should resolve the -4077 error when importing. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Craig167 

Thank you for your post. 

If your file was online I would be able to run a script over the file. Since it appears to be a local file on your computer you will need to run a hotfix tool.

Can you please send me a Private Message and I will be able to provide you with this which will resolve the 4077 error.

Craig167
      Contributing Partner

Thanks Chris,

Our data file is online and not local.  Details as per my original post.

Craig

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello Craig167 

My apologies, I didn't realise that your email address was linked to 2 serial numbers so when I looked initially I saw that the file ID 4 was a local one. 

I have run the script over the file now which should resolve the -4077 error when importing. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.