Forum Discussion

Marc
Contributing Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

JobMaker declaration

I have made  a Jobmaker declaration but my accountant looking on the ATO portal says “ THE 20 HOURS WORKED OR PAID IS NOT PROVIDED” The declaration was made on the 7th July. Is there a way of telling if the declaration was flawed? 

• Hi Marc 

You can't claim for a period until the Claim period for that JobMaker period, confused yet? So JobMaker period 3 is 7 April - 6 July, you can claim for that period from 1 August - 31 October. From the 1 August you'll be able to claim for period 3 in the JobMaker tab.

This is from the ATO website:

This help article goes through how you can remove a declaration: Handling JobMaker

Please let me know if you need further help

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

19 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Marc 

Thanks for your post. Can I confirm that pays have been processed and declared for that period? It might also be worth a call to the ATO to find out exactly what the issue is. I found this information on the ATO website which may help.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Marc
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for reply.

Yes pays have been processed and declared for the period.

From the ATO link you included - I think our accountant is looking in the right spot. We successfulled nominated and declared for an earlier period.

Marc

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Marc 

From a software perspective if you can see the declaration date then the employee's declaration has been successful. I can't find any information on the ATO website about that specific error your accountant is seeing. I would recommend checking with the ATO as to the exact issue and how it needs to be resolved.

If that needs to be done through your software please let me know and I'll be happy to help.