Forum Discussion

Jenae
User
2 years ago
Solved

Leave Entitlements not Calculating

It has just been brought to my attention that PL & AL have not been calculating for 2 new employees added in the 2021/22 year.  I only noticed once completing the first payrun for 2022/23 year, as th...
    2 years ago

Hi Jenae 

Looking at the screenshots you have uploaded I can see that the Calculation basis is set to be Equals xxx % of Gross Hours. The employees not having the leave accrued are being paid Base Salary so they will not be getting any hours therefore the calculation will result in 0 hours - xxx% of 0 hours will be 0 hours.

To remedy this you would want to set up a new leave entitlement for those employees with the Calculation Basis set to be something like Equals x hours per pay period. This way they are getting the set number of hours regardless of how many hours they work. Our Help Article: Leave and entitlements would be able to assist with that process.

For the pay(s) that have already been processed you want to do an adjustment pay, Help Article: Adjusting leave entitlements would be able to assist with that one.