Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Mismatched YTD Verification Report

Hi, When I finalized the salaries for 2022/23 Financial Year, everything matched up in MYOB and online in the STP hub EOFY Finalization. These were sent to the ATO and staff have received their Payment Summaries via MyGov. Our external bookkeeper raised a question earlier this week that the amounts in MYOB, do not match the YTD Verification Report that is live online. 

I had saved the YTD Verification report, and a copy of each staff members Payment Summaries when I finalized last week, and found that the reports are in fact different. The employees who seem to have thrown an error have received the Payment Summaries I had finialised (the correct version), yet the amounts are different online. AccountRight that syncs to this is still showing the correct amounts.

Has anyone else had a problem with this? It seems to be some sort of glitch in the MYOB web browser. How do I resolve this? 

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi JVG 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

What I would suggest is to check if the register and activity report shows the correct figures. And also, check it against the verification report under stp reporting center >> EOFY finalization - ytd verification report, if it matches. If not then you'll need to send an update event to push the data in the register and activity summary report to the ATO to change the YTD verification report.

Regards,
    Earl

JVG

Hi Earl_HD ,

The EOFY finalization - ytd verification report was not matching. The issue was, it was correct on the 3rd when I finalized everyones payment summaries. I'd saved a copy. Then for some reason, when our bookkeeper checked back the next week, it was not matching. 

I ended up identifying the staff who's summaries had unmatched and ran a couple of blank slips dated 30/6. Which worked. It was just odd that it went from being correct, and pushing the correct info to the ATO, to not being correct with no interferance.

Problem thankfully resolved anyway.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi JVG 

Thank you so much for letting us know on how you managed to resolve this issue. Feel free to post again, and one of us we'll be happy to assist you.

Cheers,
        Earl