Forum Discussion

MichaelaJohnson
Experienced User
3 years ago

MYOB error - "You cant pay a negative super amount to an employee" When its not negative

Hi there,

Im having problems trying to pay an employees super. 

We needed to put through an adjustment super for this employee and therefore was a negative amount. But when we pay her super and offset that negative with positive amounts the end total is definately a positive amount. But the MYOB error keeps coming up saying "You cant pay a negative super amount to an employee". 

But its not negative :(

I have done the exact same process in the past for other employees and had problems at all. Its like there is a glitch/bug in the system. 

Ive tried MYOB Live Chat for help and they couldnt help and said it might be a bug and to call the Tech Support line. Which im currently on now and have been on hold for over an hour without even getting to my question yet :( 

Can someone please help?? We need to get this sorted before thursday for EOFY processing. 

Thank you 

Michaela Johnson

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MichaelaJohnson 

Thanks for your post. Are you still having issues with this? If so, could you please upload screenshots of the transactions so I will be able to have a closer look?