Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Error (Unknown): ShowUIView(CardDetail,...,...)

Hi,

Can I please get assistance with the above issue. I cannot access one of my employee's card file.

Company file stored: Online
What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - 7067
What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight: 1

• Hi Maritza 

Thanks for the response. I've arranged few background tools over that company file for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before attempting to open that card.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Maritza 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Thanks for your post. May you please send me a private message along with the following details below so I can arrange to have the script run over your file as I cannot locate an account. 

• Serial Number
    • Your Full Name and Email Address
    • Company name

We will be waiting for your response. 

Cheers, 

Shella_A

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Maritza 

Thanks for the response. I've arranged few background tools over that company file for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen the company file before attempting to open that card.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A