Forum Discussion

Laura85
Trusted Cover User
7 months ago

MYOB PAY SUPERANNUATION - funds not arrived at employees super funds - 14+ days since payment taken from our bank account

Hi there,

Can someone look into this ASAP - our contributions for January were processed via the Pay Super function in MYOB as per usual for January period on 20 February 2024, payment of $39,976.17 was deducted on 20th of February from our nominated bank account and nothing arrived to couple of our staff super funds by todate (including me) - it has been now 14+ days. Can someone look into this ASAP.

Where is the $$$ gone.

• Hi Laura85 

Regarding Pay Superannuation payment, I would suggest contacting our Pay Super team via the email paysuper@myob.com. They should be able to check and provide an update. Please make sure to include your serial number and business details in the email.

Thanks

Priya Selvaraj

Laura85
      Trusted Cover User

Thank you for your quick response and assistance. I will email them directly now. 

Kathy2
        Experienced User

Hi Laura85 and other members,  

Did you receive any update on this error? We are still experiencing this problem, having made payments monthly, yet no payments arriving in employees fund accounts since December. I have emailed paysuper@myob.com but have not received a response. Did you manage to rectify the situation? Would appreciate help from any fellow myob members with knowledge on the same.