Forum Discussion

susan_cbsaa
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

MYOB Team multiple approving managers

HI There Everyone,

We are looking at setting up MYOB Team to capture timesheets and enable remote timesheet approval. The problem I foresee is that there can only be one approving manager for each employee. Is that correct? We were hoping that we could have 2 approving managers for all employees. 

Thanks

susan_cbsaa
    Experienced Cover User

Well looks like we won't bother with TEAMS as no one will provide an answer. 

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi susan_cbsaa 

Thanks for reaching out. 

You could assign more than 1 approving manager on MYOB Team application. 

Here is the Help Article to help you add an approving manager.

All the best

Genreve.

susan_cbsaa
        Experienced Cover User

HI Gen

thank you for responding however this is not correct so far as i can see - once you assign an employee to an approving manager, you can no longer assign them to any other approving manager. So my question is if you have 2 approving managers they can only work on one set or "location" of employees? Other timesheet solutions allow multiple approving managers across the same set of employees. In this instance we want either of 2 approving managers to approve the payroll timesheets each week, and it appears TEAMS does not allow this. I don;t want to have to keep logging in and changing who is the approving manager on each team each week depending on which approving manager is available that week to approve.