Forum Discussion

TOM-B
User
3 years ago
Solved

MYOB Team Timesheets

Hi,

I am having a problems with MYOB Team  -  normaly when I log on I have a screen with timesheets that need approval.  This is not happening today -  I end up at a screen for leave managemnt.

I also have staff that are unable to log their timesheets.

Any Ideas?

Cheers

• Hi TOM-BTG_Rae

Just wanted to update you on this. This has been raised with our product teams who are currently investigating, I've passed on your details to the teams. As soon as I get further updates I will update you. 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TOM-B

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Can I please confirm if this is still happening ? If it is, can you please send me a private message with your product serial number and email address so I can investigate further. 

TG_Rae
      Experienced Cover User

I am also having this problem, my employees only have leave applications, no timesheets.  I only had leave apps showing as well so I unticked and reticked the 'i use timesheets' in preferences and refreshed and it fixed mine but the employees still have no timesheets showing even though they have logged out and logged back in.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

HI TG_Rae

Thank you for your post. Can the employees please uninstall and reinstall the app, once reinstalled does it work ?

If it doesn't work, I've spoken to our teams and they have advised if you can create a new location as a test, add an employee. Once the employee has been added, can they see this in their app ?

Do let me know how you go.