Forum Discussion

lornev
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Pay Super - AccountRight

Hello, 

Does anyone else have great difficulty getting an answer from the Pay Super Department?

I was assured that my problem would be escalated but this is where the dialog seems to end, so very frustrating when I have 5 super payments waiting to be processed. 

Any ideas out there what to do??

Thankyou 

• Hi lornev 

I'm sorry to hear you had that experience.

The super service was temporarily disabled during which the payments were not processed. The service has now been enabled and the processing should be complete within the next few days. 

Regarding your query, did you get any error messages while trying to process the super payments before? If not, what is the current status of those payments under Manage Payments window?   

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi lornev 

I'm sorry to hear you had that experience.

The super service was temporarily disabled during which the payments were not processed. The service has now been enabled and the processing should be complete within the next few days. 

Regarding your query, did you get any error messages while trying to process the super payments before? If not, what is the current status of those payments under Manage Payments window?