Forum Discussion

debbieg
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

pay super

A/c right 2019.2.1-Pay Super - registered for pay super - all good- super file ready to go...all balanced and reconciled....all details in i believe....but sent yesterday and it froze - tried again today froze again...just stays on the hourglass....am i missing something....? have i forgotten a part of the process? I will try again now.....thank you

• Hi debbieg,

Thank you for the post!

Could you provide more details on the huxley application has stopped. When did you get that message? provide us with steps to get to that error. A screenshot of that error message would be helpful.

Thank you.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi debbieg,

Thank you for the post!

Could you provide more details on the issue you are encountering? Meanwhile try restarting your software and try performing the same task and see how it goes.

Thank you.

debbieg
      Experienced Cover User

thank you....it's just that I press record after verfifying myself and all good to go.....however it just does not finish - the hourglass is still there trying but nothing happening after 15mins....i will restart as you suggest, but i did try yesterday before shutting down and twice today.....maybe it is my computer but it just seems weird...almst asif it's too large?? Deb 

debbieg
      Experienced Cover User

actually says "huxley application not responding" when i cancel- maybe this is something? deb

Gayathri
        Former Staff

Hi debbieg,

Thank you for the post!

Could you provide more details on the huxley application has stopped. When did you get that message? provide us with steps to get to that error. A screenshot of that error message would be helpful.

Thank you.