Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Pay Superannuation authorisation

I do job share with another lady so she is at work one week, I'm at work the next week. I have an issue with the authorisation process in Pay Superannuation. To authorise the super payment you need to receive a code via SMS. That's okay if you only have the one person doing it but there are two of us so she has her mobile phone number entered as the one to receive codes and receives the code even if she's not at work so I have to contact her to get it, if she is contactable that day. It's massively annoying and I want to be able to receive the code via our work email like every other two factor code we receive. Can MYOB please change this? There doesn't seem to be any way to change it in the setting up. How can I get around this??

• Hi FORBES1

Thanks for your post. You can add an additional Pay Super administrator via our pay super change of details form, this will need to be filled in by the pay super administrator and sent to our teams listed on the form. The form can be found on our Help Article Add a Pay Super payment authoriser

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi FORBES1

Thanks for your post. You can add an additional Pay Super administrator via our pay super change of details form, this will need to be filled in by the pay super administrator and sent to our teams listed on the form. The form can be found on our Help Article Add a Pay Super payment authoriser

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.