Forum Discussion

Tjaltjraak1
Experienced User
10 months ago

Payroll Connection Error

Our organisations has four separate entities with each having their own MYOB AccountRight account.

We use the payroll modules for three entities.  With two entity accounts I encounter no problems with the Payroll Module, but with payroll module of one entity I encounter connection errors on a daily basis.  

I have tried everything suggested on the forum, the only thing that works seems to be to flush the dns.  However I have to do this once or twice a day and that is getting very old!  Each time I have to close down the account and log in again.

Does anyone else encounter this problem.  Why do I experience this problem on just one of our accounts and not on the other two?

Any assistance with this issue would be appreciated.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tjaltjraak1

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly attach a screenshot of the error message you received. This will allow us to further investigate the error you received on your end. Also, try to have other users log in to the file to see if they will receive the same error. Lastly, kindly make sure that you have a file role for payroll. To check it out, please see The Help Article: Manage users for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tjaltjraak1

Are you still having issues with your account? Please feel free to reply and reach out to us if you encounter any further issues. We are delighted to assist you.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Tjaltjraak1

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen