Forum Discussion

Basketball
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Payroll Register YTD not agreeing to Payroll Summary YTD - out by amount of finished employees sick pay

Hi there,  To prepare for EOFY and Finalising Payroll, in May I compared the Payroll Activity Register to the Payroll Summary reports YTD and tall figures agreed, even for finished employees during ...
    3 years ago

Hi Basketball 

Thanks for your post. The Payroll activity report gets it's data from pays recorded through Process Payroll. The Payroll register report gets it's data from the employee card>>Pay history. This means that if there is a difference between those two reports a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay history.

To resolve this you will need to change the employee card>>Pay history back to what it should be, then process a $0 pay with payment date as 30 June to update STP.

The post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.