Forum Discussion

morgin
Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

STP does not agree with End of Year Payroll Activity.

I made adjustments after I started new pay roll. What do I do to fix as Gross amounts are incorrect and also Tax.

• Hi morgin

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with payroll. My understanding is we are trying to correct EOFY values in STP from the previous financial year. The values of the EOFY Finalization data are being pulled out Payroll Register report which means we need to alter the pay history of employee cards to do this. This is not possible if you already processed a pay run for the new financial year. What we could do at this point is to make sure the Payroll Activity report is correct and we could run a script to correct the values based on the Payroll Activity report. Please send us a private message containing the following information. 

• Serial number
    • Full name and email address
    • Company name
    • Company file ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Feel free to clarify your concern if my understanding is incorrect. 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to let us know. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi morgin

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with payroll. My understanding is we are trying to correct EOFY values in STP from the previous financial year. The values of the EOFY Finalization data are being pulled out Payroll Register report which means we need to alter the pay history of employee cards to do this. This is not possible if you already processed a pay run for the new financial year. What we could do at this point is to make sure the Payroll Activity report is correct and we could run a script to correct the values based on the Payroll Activity report. Please send us a private message containing the following information. 

• Serial number
    • Full name and email address
    • Company name
    • Company file ID (Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Feel free to clarify your concern if my understanding is incorrect. 

We look forward to your response. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to let us know. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

morgin
      Cover User

You requested me to send a private message how do I do this.