Forum Discussion

CJ-Jube
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Payroll Reporting Centre down??

I am having issues with the payroll reporting centre (27/06/23) is it down or is it a problem on my end?

Not ideal this close to EOFY :-(

36 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Fever001
    Contributing Cover User

I have been having the same issue for over 3 hours, hopefully a fix can happen sooner than later.

Alissa
    Experienced Cover User

Same issue here. Been like this for days! 

mpgale
      Contributing Cover User

Same issue here.

Why is it always at EOFY that MYOB finds a way to stop working.

TheTeaLady
        Trusted Partner

I can't send the stp reports. Hope its fixed soon

Alissa
    Experienced Cover User

Unfortunately it's like this every year. 

I was able to get on at 7am this morning, perhaps it's a volume thing, maybe try outisde of business hours if you can?

gavin12345
      Ultimate User

Hi Alissa 

MYOB had major issues with their Payroll Reporting Centre not working yesterday - seemed to be sorted sometime in the afternoon.

It seems every year at EOY payroll something goes wrong at MYOB and they stress out all their users. Different issues have occurred 3 years in a row as they made changes to the end of year process, with things like payroll year rollover, tax tables etc.

Thought I'd mention that in terms of Finalising the STP EOY, employers have until 14 July 2023 to do this. Obviously best for employees if done by 30 June as they can lodge their tax returns on 1 July. It was the same with Payment Summaries, employers were required to provide to employees by 14 July.

Regards

Gavin