Forum Discussion

deasey
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

PAYROLL REPORTING CENTRE ERROR

Hi

I have been unable to access the Payroll Reporting Centre since at least Thursday 22/9/22, in Account Right. We have the latest update and have cleared our Internet Settings.

Comes up "Something went wrong at our end".

Wanting to know if MYOB or STP is down or when we can access again, was unable to send our weekly payroll info to ATO.

Thanks.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello deasey 

Are you able to please send a console log when the error pops up? I have linked our Help Article which will give instructions on how to get the console log

Once you have done that, are you able to please try logging into the web browser version of AccountRight at app.myob.com in your Google Chrome browser and see if the same issue happens?

Please let me know how you go.

deasey
      Contributing Cover User

Hi

Have logged into App.myob in my Chrome Browser as advised and have been able to send the report I haven't been able to send to STP/ATO. So that is done, now I need to find out why AR is not able to send from program as usual.

I have attached the Console Log, which says it "could not create SSl/TLS secure channel", so I'm assuming there has been a security detail change in the program, as others have had the same problem at the same time.

Thanks.

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello deasey and ptadelconst 

Our team is currently investigating the cause of this issue. 

Can you please check that the version of windows you are on, if it isn't up to date, can you please update and then try again? Please let me know what version you were on, the version you upgraded to, and if it still gives you the error.

As a current workaround, you are able to put your file online and then log in using the browser version at app.myob.com and process the pay run.

ptadelconst
      User

I am having the same issue since Wednesday last week, and the same error message saying the Error is coming from MYOB