Forum Discussion

Rinaland
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Payslip TIL balance different to accrual

Hi

We have a casual employee where the TIL balance on their payslip is different to their accrual. The accrual report states there is no difference so not sure how to fix the payslip which we agree is incorrect (overstated). At one stage their TIL balance was paid out and at this point the balance didn't clear on the payslip but did in the accrual report. 

Hopefully someone can direct on how to fix the issue.

Cheers

Amanda

• Hi Rinaland 

Thanks for your post. In order for me to understand better what could have happened could you please upload screenshots of the report, a payslip and the employee card>>payroll details>>entitlement tab? Make sure to black out any sensitive information before posting to the forum. Alternatively, you could send these to me via Private Message

Resolved by sending file in for Datafile Repair. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rinaland 

Thanks for your post. In order for me to understand better what could have happened could you please upload screenshots of the report, a payslip and the employee card>>payroll details>>entitlement tab? Make sure to black out any sensitive information before posting to the forum. Alternatively, you could send these to me via Private Message

Resolved by sending file in for Datafile Repair.