Forum Discussion

kazda
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Personal Leave hours accrued showing on payslip

Hi Support,   Hoping for assistance please

If I tick:

Setup dropdown > Preferences > Reports & Forms tab  and choosing the option 'Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Payslip'   does that also show the accrued personal /sick leave entitlement on the payslip even when in the Wage Category > Entitlements > Personal leave accrual   I have it not ticked.

I would like all YTD amounts and entitlement balances showing on the employee payslip each week, but not the personal /sick leave entitlement accrued (available to take)   

Unsure if  selecting to show all YTD amount and entitlements balance overwrites when I have personal leave accrual not ticked in the other section or visa versa

Many thanks

•  

Hi

Does anyboby have an answer to my question below.     I'm processing payroll today so if somebody has an answer that would be great.

kazda wrote:

If I tick:

Setup dropdown > Preferences > Reports & Forms tab  and choosing the option 'Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Payslip'   does that also show the accrued personal /sick leave entitlement on the payslip even when in the Wage Category > Entitlements > Personal leave accrual   I have it not ticked.

I would like all YTD amounts and entitlement balances showing on the employee payslip each week, but not the personal /sick leave entitlement accrued (available to take)   

Unsure if  selecting to show all YTD amount and entitlements balance overwrites when I have personal leave accrual not ticked in the other section or visa versa

Many thanks

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    kazda
    Contributing User

Hi

Does anyboby have an answer to my question below.     I'm processing payroll today so if somebody has an answer that would be great.

kazda wrote:

If I tick:

Many thanks

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi kazda 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. The  'Include all YTD amounts and Entitlement Balances on Payslip' preference is to show the YTD column on the pay slip. The 'Print on Pay Advice' is to hide the entire Payroll Category.

The two options are hiding different fields, one hides a column and another hides a row, so if you are showing YTD amounts and hiding the payroll category they would not interact with each other.

If you are unsure about how the payslip looks to your employees, you can also preview the pay run. To do this open the pay and select Print > Preview Pay Slip.

Hope that clears it up for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.