Forum Discussion

Mantova
Experienced Cover User
17 days ago
Solved

Phase 2 - Report shown as SENT and not ACCEPTED since 30-04-24

Hi team

I processed one pay on 30-04-24 but the ATO still has the status as SENT not ACCEPTED? How do I check this with the ATO? is there an email to request the acceptance of the report> Please advise thank you  

Regards Robyn

• Hi Mantova,

Thanks for your response. I suggest sending an update event, which is where you sync the payroll totals in MYOB with the figures held by the ATO. This is a quick way to ensure that the ATO has the most up-to-date year-to-date payroll figures for your employees. For more detailed information on how to do this, please refer to this help page. View Single Touch Payroll reports

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

8 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mantova,

I appreciate your post. There could have been some delays with the ATO when you posted. I just wanted to confirm: has the report still not been accepted?

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella

Mantova
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Sheila 

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately it is still shown as sent, however before I contact the ATO I think there is a problem with the date box on the Payrun menu. When I click on "Payruns" if you want to look at the date of 30/04/24 you have to arrow back from May to April but it takes you to 2023.  On the second date box when you click on the arrow back it takes you one month to 2024. When you click on the actual payrun for $ 151 it brings up the pay processed on 30/04/23 of $ 302 so I think this might be causing the issue. Screen shots attached.

Regards Robyn

Mantova
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Sheila

Further to my ealier reply I meant to send the screen shot of clicking on the payrun of $ 151 and it brings up the

$ 302 payrun of 2023