Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Previous Years Roster

Hi, 

I want to check my previous years roster.

How can i get an access to that? i can only see 10/12 rosters which are showing up from the drop down arrow.

Thank You,

Swapnil

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi swapnil,

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. In AccountRight, it's important to note that it preserves data from previous financial years within the company file. This retention of historical data offers a comprehensive view of past records, enabling easier analysis and referencing for ongoing financial management and reporting purposes. 

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
    Regards,
    Earl

• Hi Earl_HD 

Thank you for your response..

How can i retrieve previous years data from MYOB? as i cant find it in roaster section.

If you can enlighten me that would be great.

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi swapnil,

Thanks for your reply.  Typically, certain records might become inaccessible post a financial year roll-over or if they've been purged. You can retrieve previous records by restoring from a backup made before these changes occurred. However, once data has been purged from a company file, it's permanently removed and no longer accessible within the file. In such cases, the only way to access that information would be by restoring a valid backup that contains the necessary data.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!
        Regards,
        Earl