Forum Discussion

muna01
Contributing User
3 years ago

Printing Payment Summaries for 2021/2022

I have submitted EOYF to ATO for 2021/2022 payroll year.  How do I get a copy of the payment summaries.  I know staff do not need it but for staff under 17 they would like a copy.

Thank you...

Michelle

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi muna01 

Provided you haven't yet processed payroll for FY 2023, you can prepare payment summaries for FY 2022 from Command Centre > Payroll > Prepare Payment Summaries (all from the men bar).

Regards

Gavin

JAB76
      Contributing Cover User

I am trying to print PAYG payment summaries for 2021/22 and nothing is printing.  We had done a payrun dated 1 July.  I thought this may be affecting the printing so we have now deleted the payrun dated 1 July 2022 which we had not reported using STp.  However I still cannot print the payment summaries.  

Am I able to print these?

ChrisMYOB
        Former Staff

Hello JAB76 

If you've set up Single Touch Payroll (STP) in AccountRight, there's no need to prepare payment summaries so that option will have been removed from your Payroll command centre. If an employee needs a copy of their income statement (payment summary), they can access these details through myGov.

If you're registered for STP but you need to complete a payment summary (confirm with the ATO if you're not sure), you'll need to complete a manual payment summary for the employee using forms available from the ATO.

I hope this information assists you.