Forum Discussion

JANJ_2018
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

STP - update event not there in 2021-2022 year

Has anyone lost The button to do an update event has gone from 2021-2022 year we used it this morning and need to update a record to balance ? 

• Hi JANJ_2018 

Thanks for your post. The Send update event button is only available in the Reports tab for the current payroll year. This is to prevent users from sending update events in previous payroll years by mistake.

To send an update event for the previous payroll year you will need to process $0 pays with the payment date as 30 June.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JANJ_2018 

Thanks for your post. The Send update event button is only available in the Reports tab for the current payroll year. This is to prevent users from sending update events in previous payroll years by mistake.

To send an update event for the previous payroll year you will need to process $0 pays with the payment date as 30 June.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.