Forum Discussion

Zoya
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Process Reverse Payroll on MYOB AccountingRight

Hi

I have accidently put overtime hrs to Holiday pay.  I realized once the payroll recorded with STP, I can't delided the transection and need to Reverse the payroll.

on Reverse payroll, I have enter his base hourses in negative and holiday pay negative.  I like to know, if I need to enter PAYG"W" amount manually? also, do I need to put negative amount for super Gurantee?

Thank you

Zoya

• Hi Zoya 

Thanks for your post.

Usually to fix a pay which contained incorrect leave amounts, you would make the adjustment on their next pay, or record a new pay for the employee using the Process Payroll Assistant (Payroll command centre > Process Payroll).

• Enter the super amounts or leave hours you need to adjust as positive or negative amounts. Remember to zero out all the categories that you are not adjusting.
    • The end result should be $0 net pay, and the only amounts/values should be against the categories you are editing. You'll be notified that you are recording a $0 pay, and that it will be a "void" cheque. That's fine in this case.

Read more about this in this help article: Changing a recorded pay.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Zoya 

Thanks for your post.

Usually to fix a pay which contained incorrect leave amounts, you would make the adjustment on their next pay, or record a new pay for the employee using the Process Payroll Assistant (Payroll command centre > Process Payroll).

• Enter the super amounts or leave hours you need to adjust as positive or negative amounts. Remember to zero out all the categories that you are not adjusting.
    • The end result should be $0 net pay, and the only amounts/values should be against the categories you are editing. You'll be notified that you are recording a $0 pay, and that it will be a "void" cheque. That's fine in this case.

Read more about this in this help article: Changing a recorded pay.