Forum Discussion

7 months ago
Solved

Registering BMS ID with ATO when changing MYOB softwre

We have just started a new MYOB file as the old had become cumbersome. We have tried to lodge the new BMS ID with STP reporting and it keeps getting rejected. We have checked the ATO and the correct number is in there. We did have another BMS ID which would have been for the old file and I deleted it to see if we could only have one BMS ID with the ATO but MYOB still rejecting.

We need to run a payroll and can not do this until this is registered, we need help fast

• Hi Janelle10 

You do not need to register the BMS ID with the ATO.  What you may need to register is the SSID, see my post here which explains the difference.

Regards

Gavin

3 Replies

• Hi Janelle10 

You do not need to register the BMS ID with the ATO.  What you may need to register is the SSID, see my post here which explains the difference.

Regards

Gavin

mistyben
      Experienced User

Hi Gavin

OMG what would any of us do without your help

Here's wishing you a happy new year and for all MYOB users an easier user experience in 2024

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your post.

We're glad to hear that the resolution provided by gavin12345 was able to answer your query. Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are eager to provide any support you may need.

Best regards,

Doreen