Forum Discussion

Clinton_ELA
Experienced User
10 months ago

Remove the "Pay by BPay" from invoices

We activivated the Credit Card payment and now I see there is a "Pay by BPay" from invoices shown on the end of the digital link sent to customer.

1: Whos Bill Code and Ref is shown in the Bpay box?

2: How can this be removed?

I did reseach and see these questions has been asked for the last few years.

Why hasnt the option to deactivate the BPay and Leave the Credit Card been sorted out yet?

3: Is there a way to edit or add words to the section showing the "Pay by BPay" details?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Clinton_ELA,

Thank you so much for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've been having. I really appreciate your patience and understanding about this issue, and I do apologize for the delayed response. Currently, this feature is not yet available in our software. If you do have an idea that you would like to see included in that product we do recommend taking a look at the AccountRight Idea Exchange to see if this idea has already been suggested. If not, you are welcome to suggest it.

In terms of selecting the payment method, I would recommend showing your support for Online Payments: Ability to select which payment methods are on offered.

Feel free to post again if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.
    Regards,
    Earl

Clinton_ELA
      Experienced User

Hi Earl

Most posts seem to end with being told to leave a suggestion that may be included in a future MYOB update.

However, it seems NOTHING is getting updated.

I found posts about choosing either BPAY or Credit Card going back to 2018.  Surely it can not take 5 years to implement a simple selection choice!

Most often when I look for an answer to an issue, there are posts ending with "Unfortunately MYOB doesn't do this or that, but leave a suggestion and we will look at including it in the next update".

MYOB, MYOB, MYOB....................Read the suggestions and get the updates done and stop just talking about doing updates!!!!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Clinton_ELA,

We completely understand your frustration, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback and suggestions. We hear your concerns, and we want you to know that we value your input and are committed to improving our software. Our development and support teams are continually working to enhance MYOB based on user feedback and needs. 

We appreciate your patience and continued support, and we are committed to delivering improvements that enhance your experience with MYOB

Thank you for being a valued member of our community.
        Regards,
        Earl

MikeG1
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Clinton_ELA ,

We’ve taken the feedback onboard and we are working to improve online invoice payments. Providing greater control when it comes to selecting your preferred payment options. 
    While we are trialing this feature, if you would like the ability to remove BPAY as a payment option, please raise a support ticket via My Account.

Once your ticket has been received, we can provide you with the ability to deselect BPAY. 

A screenshot of a computer

Description automatically generated

We appreciate your feedback.