Forum Discussion

SSchultz
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Removing accrued RDOs

Hello,

One of our employees is on currently Workers Comp and I have noticed on some of his pay slips I have not removed the RDOs being accured manually.  There is 10 payslips that I need to admend.

How can I make these amendments? Some payslips are within last financial year. 

Thank you in advance.

Sharee

• Hi SSchultz 

Thanks for your post. You can process an adjustment pay to reduce the balance of RDO hours accrued. The Help Article, Adjusting leave entitlements, has instructions for processing that adjustment pay under To fix an incorrect leave payment or balance.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SSchultz 

Thanks for your post. You can process an adjustment pay to reduce the balance of RDO hours accrued. The Help Article, Adjusting leave entitlements, has instructions for processing that adjustment pay under To fix an incorrect leave payment or balance.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SSchultz
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you very much Tracey for your help. Your advice helped me and everything is solved.

I appreciate your guidance :)

Cheers,

Sharee

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

SSchultz 

You're very welcome Sharee, happy to hear your issue is resolved.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.