Forum Discussion

MyAccountsHat
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Removing the VOID Transactions from the Reconciliation Screen

Hi All 

Please could you advise how to remove the void transactions processed to correct errors in the payroll records should best be removed.  Do I just need to include them in a bank reconcilation (as they're zero amounts they won't affect the the figure but I'll have a whole load of additional transactions on my reconcilation report I don't really want there) or should I just run a separate reconcilation to remove them?

Thanks 

Sally 

• Hi MyAccountsHat 

Thanks for your post. To remove a transaction from the Reconcile Accounts window it does need to be 'reconciled'. So, you are correct, you will need to either include those void transactions in a bank or separate reconciliation to clear them from that window.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MyAccountsHat 

Thanks for your post. To remove a transaction from the Reconcile Accounts window it does need to be 'reconciled'. So, you are correct, you will need to either include those void transactions in a bank or separate reconciliation to clear them from that window.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.