Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Self-Onboarding Export data issue

Hi all, we have recently started using the Self-Onboarding function for new employees.

However, once we started using this the Export data we use for processing payroll is creating two lines for each Self-Onboarded Employee card details. Our payroll template requires one line per Employee.

The self-onboarding function is also bringing the Emergency Contact information into the Notes section of the Employee Card.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a fix?

Thank you.

• Hi SuzanneDenny,

The issue with self-onboarding creating two lines for each employee when exporting has already been reported to our developers. While I can't give you an exact timeline for when this will be fixed, I've added your account to the list of those affected by this issue.

In the meantime, you can try this workaround for one of your employees: 

• Open the payment details on an employee card and delete the bank account details
    • Switch the payment method to cash and press OK
    • Open the payment details again, select the electronic payment method, and re-enter the bank account details

For the emergency contact info being brought into the notes section, you'll need to reach out to our support team through live chat via the virtual assistant MOCA or by raising a support ticket via My Account. Please include screenshots to help our team investigate further.

Cheers,

Princess