Forum Discussion

Kim_13
User
6 months ago
Solved

Sick Leave

How do I enter unpaid sick leave when the employee has no sick leave available

• Hi Kim_13

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

In response to your question, you can record unpaid sick leave for employees by creating a new wage category in the pay settings. This allows you to keep track of the amount of unpaid leave taken by each employee.

This Help Article Leave without pay will take you through the steps. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth

1 Reply

Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Kim_13

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. 

In response to your question, you can record unpaid sick leave for employees by creating a new wage category in the pay settings. This allows you to keep track of the amount of unpaid leave taken by each employee.

This Help Article Leave without pay will take you through the steps. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,   
    Leneth