Forum Discussion

XX
User
11 months ago
Solved

SMSF - ABN for fund is invalid

Hi There,

I have an employee who has a SMSF who had let their ATO reporting slip and their fund status (Under Super Fund Lookup) was "Regulation details removed" and I was getting the error in MYOB  "The ABN for this employees fund is invalid".

The fund has since caught up on their reporting  & fund status under super fund lookup is now "Complying" and has been so for 3 weeks.

Even though the status is now "Complying" - I am still getting the error "The ABN for this employees fund is invalid".

How often does Accountright/MYOB update these status's or is there a way I can manually force this to get the latest status for this SMSF so I can process this through the Pay Superfund in the payroll section.

Thanks in advance.

S

• Hi XX 

Thank you so much for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum! I'd recommend to re-create the superfund and relink the employee to the created SMSF.

Note: make sure to enter the correct information of the SMSF

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi XX 

Thank you so much for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum! I'd recommend to re-create the superfund and relink the employee to the created SMSF.

Note: make sure to enter the correct information of the SMSF

Please do let me know how you go on this.
    Regards,
    Earl

XX
      User

Hi Earl,

Thank you very much for your suggestion - worked perfectly.

Kind Regards

S

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi XX 

You're very welcome. Feel free to post again, we're happy to help.

Cheers,
        Earl