Forum Discussion

Clinton_ELA
Experienced User
9 days ago

Split user responsibilities for Wages & Salaries

I'm looking to divide user responsibilities for managing Wages and Salaries within our organization.

My goal is to have one admin person handle Wages processing and another manage Salary processing.

However, it's crucial that the admin responsible for Wages does not have access to Salary details.

Can this segregation of duties be achieved with standard AccountRight features, or would I need to integrate a Payroll plugin?

If a plugin is necessary, I would appreciate recommendations on the best software application for this specific function.

Thank you in advance for your insights!

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Clinton_ELA

With MYOB AccountRight, the same admin who handles wage processing also has access to salary details. It doesn't currently support separate roles for these tasks. I understand how useful it could be to have these roles split for your organization. For more info on managing user access, you might want to check out some of our articles. As for the payroll plugin, I can't provide specific recommendations, but reaching out to a MYOB-certified consultant could be a good next step. They can provide advice tailored to your business needs. Let me know if you have other queries!

Kind regards,
    Shella