Forum Discussion

2 years ago

STP Finalisation solution needed to fix the difference Payroll register report vs Payroll activity report

Hi, 

I am comparing 2 reports - Payroll Register Report and Payroll Activity Report and found out that there is one employee who was a fulltime employee, then in January 2023, he became a casual. 

So we untick the " Base salary" in wage categories and tick "Base hourly". 

And now, the Register report only shows his Casual gross income which is generated by " Base hourly". 

Whereas the Activity report contains both figures, so there is a discrepancy of his "Base salary" gross income. 

Now i already recorded the 1st pay of FY23-24 so i can not change anything in Pay History funtion in his Card list.

What is the approach ? How to fix it? 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi BrendaLam 

Thank you for your post. And welcome to the Community Forum. 

Thanks for flagging this to us, As for this matter, if you have already recorded the 1st pay for FY2023-24, you can no longer edit the Year to date (YTD) figures in the previous payroll year or you cannot change anything in the Pay History. To furtherly assist you with this, can you please send me more information on your account via Private Message so I can look into this for you? Note that sensitive information cannot be posted in the Forum. 

• Serial Number
    • Company Name
    • Company data file ID#-   (help>>about MYOB)

I'll wait for your response. I'm happy to assist you further. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel