Forum Discussion

Eva81
Contributing User
8 days ago

STP finalization, Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh your browser

Hi Team,

I would like to add the last RFBA amount to finialize our financial year but I get the above error message. I have already done the rest of them. The amount is higher than the minimum threshold.

I have already cleared the chace history.

What could be the problem?

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Eva81

It seems like there's a specific hiccup with entering the RFBA amount, especially since it's above the minimum threshold. Not to worry though, we've got a fix for that! To resolve this, our team needs to run a quick fix on your file. The best way to get this sorted is to reach out to our live chat agent through MOCA, our virtual assistant. If you encounter issues in the future, feel free to create a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

Eva81
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for getting back to me. How can I actually talk to an agent on the live chat? The virtual assitant does not help much.

Kind regards

Eva

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there Eva81

To get through to our live chat agent, you will need to chat first with our virtual assistant MOCA. If MOCA can't provide you the information you need, you can response like, "Not what I'm looking for." You will then be asked if you want to talk to a live chat agent. Like the screenshot below.

Just click Yes to proceed. Let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Doreen