Forum Discussion

ptclintonstore
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

stp get started not working

Set up Single Touch Payroll reporting

when i click get started button i get an error

something went wrong refresh browser (dosent work)

or contact MYOB but i dont have time to sit on hold

hoping someone can helponline

Melisa_D
    2 years ago

Hi ptclintonstore

Sorry to hear that didn't work. I've run an additional script over the file, can you please sign out of your AccountRight file and the browser version and sign back in. Does this now work ?

Do let me know how it goes. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ptclintonstore

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Can you please attach a screenshot of the error message you get so I can take a look into this for you. 

ptclintonstore
      Contributing User

hi this is the error i get

have tried reseting browser and on a different computer but no luck

cheers

karl

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi ptclintonstore

Thank you for the screenshot. When accessing your file in the browser can you please check the Payroll Settings are complete by clicking on the business name menu in the top right and selecting Payroll Settings. Once in Payroll Settings to complete them you must select a default super fund and click save. Any other details should be updated if necessary.

If this is set up correctly and you're still having issues can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number so I can take a look into this for you.