Forum Discussion

lynpasseri
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

STP not showing ETP amounts - how about the Myob team put an email out with this issues instead of not reply to the threads

I am sure i am not alone with this issue, I managed to fix the issue of gross wages not showing by removing all employee terminations and running a zero payrun.  Only did this by scrolling through this forum to get answers. But I still have the issue of ETP amount not showing on verification report in STP2.  It appears that the community is having this issue also and of which I have yet to find a suitable fix.  COME ON MYOB, in the least send an email out adivising this an issue and if it can be solved , then give the answer, instead of wasting time trying to find something that may not even exist.   I wish i never went to STP2 and waited.  Maybe MYOB should have too, and ran more thorough test runs.   As a top of the range accounting software programme that costs so much more than its competitors i would expect more. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      lynpasseri
      Experienced Cover User

Well that would have saved a lot of unnecessary searching, at least I can advise my employees. Why were we not made aware of this.  A simple email to all suscribers would help dont you think.   So as per ATO legislations we are required to provide Payroll Summaries by 14th July, is this going to happen.  Once again , really disappointed MYOB. 

Real_Estate_WA
      Experienced Cover User

I have fixed the other issues but the ETP one is still there so would appreciate a direct message once you have worked out how to fix the glitch.

lynpasseri
      Experienced Cover User

yes i would like a direct message also when this is resolved