Forum Discussion

NotHappyJane
Contributing Cover User
12 months ago

STP Phase2 Payroll Data missing

Using AccountRight Version 2023.5.0

Used STP Phase 2 for the last 6 month with no problems.

On the 6.07.2023 finalised EOFY 2023 and submitted to ATO and it was acceped.

On the 7.07.2023 submitted our first payroll for EOFY 2024 and acceped by ATO.

On the 8.07.2023 open my AccountRight file and we noticed that all our Payroll data file for EOFY 2023 & 2024 are missing and it requested to setup Single Touch Payroll Reporting.

What action should we take to retrieve our Payroll Data.

Your help and advise greatly appreciated.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi NotHappyJane 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Do you take a back up of your file regularly? If yes, you can restore the back up and replace your file with the back up file. If a payroll was reported to ATO using the STP reporting center, this will keep the data you have recorded. It would also be best to first check the payroll reports to see if the transactions are there before setting up the STP again. 

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

NotHappyJane
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for your Resonse Princess_R

As suggessted have up load back up Data.

Unfortuanlly it did not resolve the issue. i.e Could not access Payroll data sent to the ATO via STP2.

We than took the next step to "Set Up Single Touch Payroll Reporting".

We than clicked throught to "Declaration Information" and the information displayed was not our Company Information but from a third person who help us some 6 Month ago to set up STP2.

We contact the person in question, we than gave him permission to look up "Single Touch Payroll Reporting" and he informed us that could see all Payroll Data submitted to the ATO.

He advised me of the following:

His Company details should be there and need to be replaced with your company name contact  details.

We should contact MYOB Technical department as it is possible we have been blocked to access the Data.

Lets see what my waiting time we have to contact MYOB technical Department.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi NotHappyJane 

Thank you for your response.

I would love to help you resolve this, kindly send me a Private message with the following information:

• Serial number
        • Full name and email address
        • Business name

I will take a look into this and check further.

Cheers,

Princess