Forum Discussion

meldon
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

STP1 EOY 20/21

we have been advised by employee that the ATO has noted on their tax lodgement for 20/21 the following

"INB STP unfinalised income statement - Single Touch Payroll Status Unfinalised."

how do we fix this?

• Hi meldon 

Thanks for your post. Go to Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab and make sure the employee has a tick in the Final indicator column. If not, you will need to finalise the employee: EOFY finalisation with STP

If the employee does have the Final indicator ticked I'd recommend checking with the ATO if the finalisation needs to be redone. If its does, that linked Help Article has the steps to undo the finalisation.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi meldon 

Thanks for your post. Go to Payroll reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab and make sure the employee has a tick in the Final indicator column. If not, you will need to finalise the employee: EOFY finalisation with STP

If the employee does have the Final indicator ticked I'd recommend checking with the ATO if the finalisation needs to be redone. If its does, that linked Help Article has the steps to undo the finalisation.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

meldon
      Experienced Cover User

thanks Tracey,  yes all ticked so I will refer to ATO

accept as a solution