Forum Discussion

rjhelp
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

STP Payroll EOY

I received a notice on screen that my STP payroll does not match ATO reporting.  I have gone through all reports & steps on the MYOB help.  Everything sent to ATO actually matches all reports in MYOB.  I went through everything.  I am not sure what to do now.

• Hi rjhelp 

I'm not aware of any in-product messaging that says a users STP doesn't reconcile. Our in-product messages are typically tips and links to help articles to help users with the EOFY year process, not user specific messages. If your AccountRight reports match the YTD verification report then I think you'll be safe ignoring that message.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi rjhelp 

Thanks for your post. Can you please clarify what screen you got that message in and exactly what it said? If you can send me a screenshot that would be great.

Please do let me know so that I can help with this.

rjhelp
      Experienced User

Hi Tracey,

It was as I opened the data file it popped up before it went any further.  I didn't take a screen shot I know I should have.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi rjhelp 

I'm not aware of any in-product messaging that says a users STP doesn't reconcile. Our in-product messages are typically tips and links to help articles to help users with the EOFY year process, not user specific messages. If your AccountRight reports match the YTD verification report then I think you'll be safe ignoring that message.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.